Terms And Conditionals
Dear passenger, welcome to the official CIP Air Services website; this section outlines the general terms and conditions of the website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Because buying and using any CIP service on this site means fully accepting the terms and conditions of the website.
- The minimum time for registration is 6 hours before departure. The minimum transfer time required for registration is 12 hours before departure when necessary.
- Transfer rates relate to the routes of the city of Tehran to the airport and vice versa. Prices for other routes will be different.
- On arrival flights, make sure that the date and time of arrival in Iran are specified.
- As much as possible, the passenger name must be registered in Latin letters.
- CIP services can be booked every day of the week for 24 hours.
- The rules for customs duties and airline overloading are the same in CIP and normal terminal. Therefore, using CIP services does not mean having more rights in such cases.
- If the above rules are not followed, possible problems during admission will be covered by passengers.
- The rights to this website are owned by Noura Commercial Company.